MMCC is OPEN to the public every day of the year during daylight hours. Come see patients currently in our care from the fence line.
ADMISSION AND PARKING ARE ALWAYS FREE.
Visitors are not permitted “behind the scenes” and are kept a safe distance from the animals. This helps to provide a low stress environment during the patients’ rehabilitation, as well as to enable their natural wild behavior.
MMCC's gift shop at the facility is open during certain daylight hours. Visit our list of gift shop items to check out our top-sellers!
Please note that pets are not permitted near the animal enclosures. This is for their safety and well-being, as well as for the health and stress level of our patients.
- Take the 110 Freeway SOUTH until it ends
- Turn LEFT, heading SOUTH on Gaffey Street
- Turn RIGHT at 32nd Street (Barlow Saxton Road), also the entrance to John Olguin High School
- Follow the road up the hill, then back down to Leavenworth, and make a RIGHT at the Military Museum
- Turn RIGHT after Angel’s Gate High School
NOTE: Most GPS systems will not lead you to MMCC (get directions)
Marine Mammal Care Center Los Angeles
3601 South Gaffey Street, #8
San Pedro, CA 90731
PHONE: (310) 548-5677
FAX: (310) 548-6394