MMCC is OPEN to the public every day of the year during daylight hours. Come see patients currently in our care from the fence line.
Admission and Parking -- ALWAYS FREE
Visitors are not permitted “behind the scenes” and are kept a safe distance from the animals. This helps to provide a low stress environment during the patients’ rehabilitation, as well as to enable their natural wild behavior.
Visitors Center & Gift Shop
Our new visitors center and upgraded gift shop is open 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. daily. Admission is free. Visit our list of gift shop items to check out our top-sellers!
Please note: Pets are not permitted near our animal enclosures. This is for the safety of your pets, as well as the health and stress level of our patients.
- Take the 110 Freeway SOUTH until it ends
- Turn LEFT, heading SOUTH on Gaffey Street
- Turn RIGHT at 32nd Street (Barlow Saxton Road), also the entrance to John Olguin High School
- Follow the road up the hill, then back down to Leavenworth, and make a RIGHT at the Military Museum
- Turn RIGHT into our parking lot, just after Angel’s Gate High School
NOTE: Most GPS systems will not lead you to MMCC LA (get directions)
Contact Information: Marine Mammal Care Center Los Angeles
HOSPITAL & EDUCATION FACILITY
3601 South Gaffey Street, #8
San Pedro, CA 90731
PHONE: (310) 548-5677
FAX: (310) 548-6394
FUNDRAISING & DEVELOPMENT:
555 W. 5th Street, 35th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90013